The Malaysian Society of Toxicology (MySOT) - in collaboration with the International Union of Toxicology (IUTOX) - is honoured to host the 11th Congress of Toxicology in Developing Countries (CTDC 11), 13-16 June 2021, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Congress’ theme Multidisciplinary Approaches in Toxicology Towards
Supporting Sustainable Development Goals reflects the commitments of Malaysia and the South East Asia (SEA) region to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The Congress will bring together toxicologists in government, industry and
universities from around the world. As the epicentre of the SEA region, Kuala Lumpur is the ideal venue for toxicologists in the region, including those in remote locations often underrepresented in global congresses.
As such, the Congress will facilitate ongoing and future collaboration and
partnership in education, research and development.
- To provide a forum for creative and scientific discussion on the role of toxicology towards a sustainable society.
- To provide a platform for collaboration and networking among the participants.
- To promote knowledge sharing of current scientific findings, best practices and techniques in toxicology.
- To provide a platform to meet the experts and discuss on issues pertaining to toxicology and sustainable society.
1. Occupational and Industrial Toxicology
2. Product Stewardship & Regulatory Toxicology
3. Natural Products
4. Nanotoxicology – Emerging Issues in Toxicology
5. Public Health Toxicology
7. Risk Assessment
9. Food Toxicology
10. Clinical Toxicology
11. Toxicology testing