Abstract submission will open soon!
In case of questions, please contact the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CONDITIONS
A. General conditions
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Final placement in an oral or poster session is subject to the Scientific Committee’s discretion.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference’s abstract book.
- Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the conference secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 14 days after notification on acceptance.
B. Presenting author and registration
The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract.
- The CTDC11 Conference Secretariat reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification of acceptance.
- You are allowed to submit one abstract as registered (usually 1st) author but can be co-author on multiple abstracts.
C. Contents of your abstract
- The abstract word limit is max. 350 words per abstract.
- It is important to ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced as submitted. If English is not your native language, we encourage you to have your text edited by a native English speaker before submission.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study.
- You will be asked to enter the name(s) of author(s) and their institution(s), when you submit your abstract online.
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- The scientific committee will review the abstracts.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to all authors by 15 April 2021 at the latest.
- It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and/or animals. The CTDC11 2021 Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
- Please verify that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct, as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
- For all enquiries regarding abstracts and speakers, please contact the CTDC11 2021 Conference Secretariat at email@example.com